Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Screams and nightmares of a life I want. Can't see living this lie no. A world I haunt. You've lost all control of my heart and soul. Satan holds my future, Watch it unfold The Antichrist, by Slayer

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Your 1st Emo Clothing item? Sep 05 2009, 10:30 AM
Try and think back...what was the first item you bought that you consider to be emo. Jeans? T-shirt? Belt? Hoody? Shoes? Sweatbands? Bangles, etc... I think mine would of been a band t-shirt, but i'm not 100% sure!

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxNightmareXx
XxNightmareXx
Apr 25 2010, 04:44 PM
It would have 2 be my studed belt (which is now broken) and my hot pink skinny jeans
Emo Pictures - imperfectangel
imperfectangel
Apr 27 2010, 04:01 PM
i think its liquid eyeliner... but with clothes thnk my black tnkerbell hoodie with thumb holes. that was 2 years ago. still wearing it.
Emo Pictures - xXBrokenxxTearsXx
xXBrokenxxTearsXx
May 05 2010, 09:21 PM
Ehmm, I got my first emoitems from my cousin, and she's pop XD But first thing I bought was my black tighty jeans, I think... I'm not sure, if I bought them, or got them... Ohh whatever XD
Emo Pictures - BeaSaysRAWR
BeaSaysRAWR
May 06 2010, 03:34 PM
tight, black, skinny jeans probably!. or it might have been my sweatbands.. nope. it definitely was the skinnies for me ;D.
Breezy
May 14 2010, 01:16 PM
when i was 9 i got my first studded bracelet, of course it was pink which is my most hated color. i've been through three pairs of bracelets since, this year will be my fourth pair for my birthday and i'll hand my old ones down to my lil sis who amazingly wants to be emo all of a sudden.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 15 2010, 06:59 AM
hmmm i don't even know
Shaniqi
May 16 2010, 02:21 PM
I bought black pants that had chains on them which also had some plaid on it that was in 6th or 7th grde haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More