Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think i saw you in my sleep, lover, i think i saw you in my dreams you were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldnt keep i think i saw you in my sleep... such small hands, by La Dispute

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Jewellery :) Sep 06 2009, 09:55 AM
Hello everybody! Long time no see! Anyway i have been busy playing away designing and making my own jewellery, currently it has only been available to friends and family as gifts until they have encouraged me to put some of the things i have made on my website. So please have a peek, and let me know what you think, what your favourites are etc! Everything is unique and reasonable priced to make it affordable for everybody to enjoy! What i am also looking for is people who buy the jewellery to, if they want to, take a cool/artistic photo of them wearing what they have bought, with the jewellery the focal point of the photo and email it to me for the chance to be used for advertising purposes on my web site, in my portfolio etc. Exceptional images may receive discounts on future purchases :D Anyway i look forward to hearing your thoughts on what you like etc :) www.daisygirlartanddesign.com and visit the jewellery for sale pages Much Love xxxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2009, 02:00 PM
Made your Web address a link to save people copying and pasting the link. To make links when adding forum topics/posts, etc just highlight the text you want to be a link and click the 'Link' button and enter the Web address.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More