Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Dance, Go rush the speaker that booms, I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom, Deadly, when I play a dope melody, Anything less than the best is a felony! Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

OuToFWhack007
TaKe THe TeST Sep 11 2009, 01:26 PM
this is interesting^^ go to Semeuke.com and take the test

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 11 2009, 01:39 PM
lolololol interesting indeed
OuToFWhack007
Sep 11 2009, 01:45 PM
did you take it?? o.o what did you get?
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 11 2009, 01:46 PM
Don't Fuck With Me Seme lol
OuToFWhack007
Sep 11 2009, 01:57 PM
lol^^ o.o wow i got Dramatic uke
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2009, 04:35 PM
You are a Chibi Seme! You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.
Sep 12 2009, 09:01 AM
i got dont fuck with me
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 14 2009, 08:37 PM
- lol what a great result.. You are a Badass Uke! Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment. Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More