Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm a loner, I'm a loser, I'm a winner, In my mind. I'm a bad one, I'm a good one, I'm a sick one, With a smile. I can't take this, Born to break this. Stupid Girl, by Cold

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
belts. how many? Sep 12 2009, 09:28 PM
just wondering, i knew this slightly emo girl b4 and she always used to wear 2 or 3 belts. anyone here does that? she used to wear one normally, the second on 2 belt loops so it slants and sometimes the third on one belt loop slanting even more. the shape is like holding 3 fingers up to its side

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Apr 09 2010, 11:01 AM
nawww, that X thing sounds pretty cool :) (not being sarcastic)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 05 2010, 03:12 PM
I have no belts cuz they are annouying... i need one before i go to my dads tho... he will kill me if he sees the way my pants sag :D lol they actually arent that bad but its enough to where if i bend over... yeah you get the point :D but its not my fault that my mom buys pants that are to big for me lol he thinks its cuz i refuse to wear my pants up past my hips and trash talks my mom cuz he thinks its her fault
SexyestEmoAnnie
May 09 2010, 10:47 AM
where is the best place to get studded belts and tht, i'm skint so where do they do good ones cheap?? I did have loadsa belts but they kept breaking so i gave up, i was wearing 3-4 at a time!!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 10 2010, 04:52 AM
Try ebay

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More