Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So depressed, so empty! One very hopeless! Searching for death! Bitte Tötet Mich!, by Carach Angren

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Hi im cornelius.I am intelligent, thoughtful, quiet, sensitive, and intellectual.. Oct 19 2009, 05:17 PM
Hi im cornelius.I am intelligent, thoughtful, quiet, sensitive, and intellectual.. Don't get mad at me just cause im nuthing like any1 eles and don't wanna change!. Have you ever had 1 of those days were u get into a nice emo outfit and u go outside for 4 mins and u get called a freak.. Or an goth? And just when you get normal friends that you think they are cool with they way you dress. Or the way you act. They can say 1 joke. And you won't laugh cause you think its not funny and he tells you to lighten up just a little bit. And you can't help it cause of the things you've been through. Or just think the jokes plain corny. ( shout out to you Vybes ) "Here on my island" there are many few emo ppl around here. And the only thing that kills me. They go to band Concerts around the tiny city of morrisville and I know were nuthing is. If sum1 has been through this help me out and tell me what you did to change this situation of mines. : ) Thanx.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More