Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You know, I don't give a damn about what's right or pleasing everyone around me, cause I know this world that brought us life wasn't made to keep everyone happy. Anti-Hero, by SEKAI NO OWARI

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
ESP/ Psychic? Dec 05 2009, 07:54 AM
The discussion " what did you dream last nyt" by XxxcuteemoxxX inspired me to question you guys about esp/ psychic e.g in the discussion " what did you dream last night" both Ruby ( cuteemo) and I were talking about seeing the future in our dreams. Anyone ever had any expereinces that could only be explained as ESP / Psychic ? Anyone does not beleive that it possible to be Psychic I find this 6th sense very interesting and i have had many experiences which made me come to the conclusion that it was my 6th sense that kicked in Share your experiences and views on this topic here :)

Replies

LittleBadBlackKitty
Jan 09 2010, 03:46 AM
Omg Matt!!! lol You meanie you!! Yes I know your kidding though, at least you better be!!? lol if that really did happen, I think I'd just sit in the dark or turn the light on lol turn the Tv off and put some good music on, I'd be fine then :] There are no creaky pipes in my house, but yeah other weird stuff though! lol *shivers* But since my mum's Chinchilla is really active at night, sometimes when I hear him running around in his cage making a lot of noise, I forget that it's him and think someone is in the house!!! lol Pretty scary! Doesn't bother me any more now though, since I always remember what it is lol!
Emo Pictures - khaleel666ryland
khaleel666ryland
Jan 11 2010, 04:24 PM
One time wheni was 7 i had a dream that i was bleeding out of my hands and i kept seeing the number 7, When i woke up it was 7 am and i started school.Exactly 7 hours later i slipped and my hand feel and smacked a glass spear head. I was bleeding all over the place. I still have a scar, and i have only slight mis feeling in my pinky finger. lol
LittleBadBlackKitty
Jan 12 2010, 12:33 PM
Omg!! That's seriously creepy, shit!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 12 2010, 01:20 PM
^ yea that is very very very interesting O.o
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 12 2010, 03:29 PM
Ooo wow yeah that is interesting.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Jan 25 2010, 06:07 PM
^khale666 -- wwooaaahh!! much creepy than mine and more interesting.. do you always dream like that?
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 15 2010, 05:15 PM
ive had some like really weird dreams and some of it can be accounted towards the books i read but i also see things that arent real and dream the future. most of the time its not much just little things like smoething someone will say to me or losing a sharpie but ive learned it all adds up that they are like signs almost. for about three weeks i would dream about things people would say to me like my bestie told me she got a new pocket knife well i dreamed about that for three weeks and the first night it was just her saying that over and over again and then the next night she said some thing else and each night there would be another clip and then one night i couldnt sleep i had this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomache and so i stayed up all night restless. the next night i went to my friends house (the one id been dreaming about) but the whole day during school i had that same bad feeling in the pit of my stomache. well when we got to her house i had to help her mom with something and when i came back to my friends room she was crying and she had a knife. she was going to commit suicide because her dad had sexually abused her. she didnt thank god but she wouldnt let me turn her dad in. and i see ghosts it is like really creepy but im getting used to it now.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Apr 22 2010, 05:48 AM
I seriously do beleive i have a sixth sense but i cant explain it completely its really to hard to explain

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More