Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Well, Don't I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own. Give 'Em Hell, Kid, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
New girl in a new school, do I have a chance with him? (long) Dec 25 2009, 07:23 PM
Okay I just moved to Colorado from Las Vegas and I've been going to my new school since the middle of October and I've been taking things really slow with adjusting. My school is full of blonde, prep rich bitches and I stick out so much. No one appeals to me very much except this one guy, his name is Brendan. He is gorgeous and the only one in my entire school that even remotely has my kind of style. I was so scared to talk to him at first but then he approached me one day and struck a conversation with me. We became friends after that and now that I am getting to know him, I like him more and more everyday. There have been signs like him always asking me to go off campus with him when no one else would and he even took off his sweater for me one time when I was cold. Brendan is really sweet and I never really knew a guy that I has so much in common with. So here's the problem. I am very, very paranoid and even though some signs may be obvious, I deny that he has any kind of feelings for me whatsoever. I know you guys would say something like "Just come out and tell him how you feel." but it's not that simple. Brendan made a few comments to me about how he's been fucked over and afraid of getting in any relationships. He also has SO MANY girls all over him everyday at school. I feel kind of bad because they mess with him so much. Thats why I usually keep my distance and not appear to be like the other girls who like him. If I told him how I feel... I'd just be another one of them, and that is a big risk to take on our friendship. And another problem is that I cannot hang out with him outside of school due to him being grounded for the past month: no phone, no myspace, no nothing. though we managed to use our mythology project as an excuse for me to go over his house a couple times. It was fun. And on the last day of school before break, I got him a sketchbook for a christmas present since he likes drawing. He seemed to be really happy and before I left, he gave me his moms number for me to call and see if we can hang out over break. I dunno what to make of that but whatever. Anyways. with all these issues in the way... how do I know if he likes me and how do I go about trying to let him know how I feel without appearing like those other girls? Some wise advice would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Replies

Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Dec 26 2009, 02:11 AM
oh..maybe just still keep the friendship and wait for him to start that kind of topic.. anyways, if he likes you, he'll do it and probably will talk about it.. just maybe its not yet the time..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 26 2009, 09:30 AM
I totally agree with the above. If I was in his situation and I grew to like you more and more as a friend, but started to want more I'd let you know.
letskeepitsecret
Dec 27 2009, 09:15 AM
You should carry the friendship on, and become really close, and i guarantee, eventually, he'll tell you how he really feels..
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 27 2009, 10:43 AM
^ i can back that up form experience... my ex liked me and we were really do friends for a lonnng time.. then eventually i asked her myself hand tight and let nature take its course.... hmm.. but maybe you might feel the right time to ask? I guess theses things can happen naturally at times.
DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 27 2009, 07:03 PM
Love? What the fuck are you retarded? Love doesn't actually exist you horny little monkeys. Its a fucking feeling you get when you want to get your freak on. If love existed there would be no hate and war (not that I have a problem with hate and war because their my two most favorite thing in the world) but I mean comon. Scroll on these posts and threads and see the following " I love her but Im not sure or Im in love what do I do?" It makes me fucking sick as I strangle myself and masturbate off to a picture of Satan, Grow some fucking balls for fuck sakes people, your false view of love simply makes the inevitable death of you prolonged and gives you the false hope you all so much desire. As a wise man once said: In soemo.co.uk a place where men are men and women are too, and Im not sure about the men.
OuToFWhack007
Dec 28 2009, 12:48 AM
^so ur gay then?
DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 28 2009, 05:33 AM
Silly, stop talking about yourself like that it degrades you more than you already are (which is pretty hard to do)
TragicxDesolation
Dec 31 2009, 10:22 PM
wow uh... who's talking about love here? Just a simple crush nothing more, so chill out and take your harsh rants elsewhere. Anyways thanks for the advice you guys, it really helped. But the situation has changed drastically now that he has told me he is moving to finish his sememster up in Washington... I kinda dont know what to do about that. He leaves in a week. Ughh advice on whether I should come clean before he leaves? Because I'm thinking that is what I should do... I now think he feels the same way so, I guess?
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 01 2010, 09:20 AM
wow.. this looks like it could be the moment of truth. Seems like a now or never thing to me. If it feels like he feels the same way, then what have you got to lose! Go for it!
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 01 2010, 11:58 AM
WAAIIITTTT, the exact same thing happened to my friend and imo dont tell unless you rly have to (like if he tells, you should do the same, until then dont). it will make things rly rly awkward about being apart UNLESS you can work a system. my friend was all sorta depressed at the end for telling her cuz she was leaving the school. they both felt awkward at the end and somehow eventually they sorta dislikes each other (like, not HATE but not friends) not rly sure location wise about ur thing but if its pretty close by forget everything i said above
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2010, 05:01 PM
I fully agree with eleventynine
TragicxDesolation
Jan 03 2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks, I'll just do that. I thought about keeping my mouth shut because everytime I open it, I screw things up. He'll be back in June sometime and I guess you're right, if I tell him it would just make things akward towards the end and when he comes back. I'll just hold my tongue and hope for the best. Thanks everyone! ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More