Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Another boy without a sharper knife, the moment that's where I Kill the conversation,wrap this up With a knife that loves to feel How do you know how deep to go before it's real? yeah boy and doll face, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Fluke
Problem with my art :p Jan 08 2010, 07:02 AM
I'm having a few problems with my art work... To start with, I was drawing in english the other day (don't ask) & this girl on our table shouts 'Oh my God, your drawing _____!' This is not the first time it's happend, people know who my drawings are of. How can I stop this from happening again? Secondly, I don't know where I'm going with my art at the moment. For those who don't know, I do alot of black & white silhouette work. & I love using biro pen. here are my good examples. (I've done a new one, but I don't have a camera lead at the momment...) Links https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/Fluke/?section=view_pic&id=14876 https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/Fluke/?section=view_pic&id=14566

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 09 2010, 10:35 AM
first one is tough, dont know wut ur drawing but i guess u should just either ignore them or draw without those annoying ppls. the second, doesnt matter where you go with art, thats why its called art :P many ppls i know draw very different things. draw things first then decide wut it is, dont decide wut to draw or else you wont get those creative juice flowing personally i love ur drawings, u have this stencil thing going on. one of my friends sometimes draw out ppls faces (similar style as ur links), cuts them out and sprays walls, buildings etc. but yea, if you have time, think u should experiment in making stencils if you find time :P
Fluke
Jan 10 2010, 02:14 AM
Thank you, thats helpful :] I know what to do now :D )O(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More