Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You made me hate my own reflection, question every choice I make, so I could try to be perfect, but I won't try to be fake Who Are You Now, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

whenidie
friend trouble again uurgghh >:( :'( :'( >:( Mar 20 2010, 08:16 AM
right i have two mates that had fallen out and i dnt wanna sound rude but i prefered that because they were in two different years so i only saw one at break and one was in my lessons so i saw her then so i got attension from them separately cos 1 friend (classmate) went with her other friends and the other one i had at breakbut they fights so frequently i just caught in and breaking then up on a daily basis and i just craved in and made them make-up and now i feel pushed out again as she starts to hang with us at break now and urgh it just annoyes me to see she feels like nothing happened and we are all kool even though she knows what she has done and won't admit to my other mate what she has done although she admitted it to me... the other friend older year still don't trust her but still anything she makes me promise not to tell anyone she tells the friend (classmate) i trust the classmate but not well enough to her stuff like what my mate tells her. the classmate is a really nice person going through a hard time we all are but she can't see her too happy mood gets us angry and a bit p'd off at times and we can't act happy for too long else she will call us emo's like yes we kinda are but mean it in the steriotyped way and it makes her a hyporcrite =/ sometimes i dnt want to go to school because she just annoys me soo much and the other friend (older year)gets depressed a lot and she talks about it too much to me and i know she does to tell me cos she trusts me and all that and she wants to tell me to let it out but sometimes it is too much sorting peoples problems out when u have your too. the other day the classmate said to i should gradually change my life around one step at a time like she has but she has done it well i havn't neither has the older mate and at the moment i feel one step at a time is one step too may and that keeping them apart so long is my fault...........i just don't know what to do to fit in and everything else and tell them the arguments they had were pathetic but i cnt i don't want to lose them again cos when i did for like the first time i was alone for like 3 months till i met ellaah and tbh is the best friend ever but she isn't the kind who will hang with me at break lol that's when she sees her mates and tbh i think its gd for her cos she seems so happy with thanyway i see her in classes but i don't know what to do with myself or the crew now..... sorry for my bad spellings and sentence structures i'm just not thinking straight thx for reading this if you do it means a lot what do u guys think?? xxxxxxxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2010, 11:12 AM
Mmm well I took the time to read this, but not sure what to suggest really. I'm sure a lot of us have similar issues with friendships and things just slowly change as you grow up and make new friends/lose old ones.
whenidie
Apr 15 2010, 09:07 AM
i'm sorry i wasted ur time matt :/ it's okai i'll live :(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 16 2010, 06:24 AM
Hehe didn't waste my time!
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 23 2010, 01:42 PM
i dont know what to say either. im sorry im not much help but it kinda ticks me off how oblivios and arogent some people are.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More