Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It’s a mystery why I can’t stop thinking of you Mystery, how everything circles around you In my mind, I’m doing all in my power to get free In my mind, I promised myself ’till this day I’d be But it’s a mystery Mystery, by Dead by april

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - randomchickXD
randomchickXD
life has some twist and turns v.v Apr 06 2010, 05:23 PM
so hum...where to begin okay so as u see not everyone can have a perfect life i know i don't so 1st things first i was born death and they had no idea until i was like one and i was at my babysitters and she discovered that i would pay no attention to her when she called me so she told my mom, mom told doctor, and ya doctor said i was death so there goes my first surgery. second they also found out my tung was stuck to the bottom of well i don't know how to explain um so u have your bottom teeth and behind that you have your tung then u lift up your tung and u have like a nerve there right well that was like stuck to the bottom of my mouth second surgery wow whoopy okay so after that i was 2 my dad leaves my mom alone to raise 3 kids one that was 10 one was 5 and i was only 2 so basically my moms been working in the fields all her life just to get us clothes and stuff up to this day she still does for me. so when i turned five in 1999 my grand dad dies like a week before my birthday from lung cancer or something so you could just imagine what a great birthday that was. right after that moms finds a guy who seem good at first but hav a drinking problem so ya here comes the fights for the rest of my awesome life. years go bye we find out grandma also has cancer and diabetes and heart failure in 2004 2 days after moms birthday she dies of a heart attack wah hoo for birthdays *fyi* my grandma and my grandpa where the most special people to me in the world my grandma help my mom out with my brother Alex by taking him in and she helped my mom with me by taking me in sometimes 2 so i loved them all so very much. 2006 my moms closest sister dies of cancer to. ya my family is cancer drawn it sucks so bad but her death was near no birthdays. 2007 i started cutting to just get my self away from everything fortnightly i got help thanks to my best friend now i'm cut free till a couple days ago but i'm trying to stop its not worth it. 2008 my aunt Ruth finds out her 7 year old son has leukemia hes doing so good right now i'm so so happy 2010 i get sent to hospital getting checked saying i may have leukemia 2 thank god i don't and April 4th 2010 the one guy who said he loved me who i thought was mine to keep... changes him mind ya he hasn't dumped me but i can feel something. so all im saying is life isn't always perfect i sure know mines not its not even close to perfect<3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 07 2010, 04:22 AM
Well from reading this you have had a pretty rough time *hugs* However, just try your best to take each day as it comes and enjoy your life. I know it must be hard, but these people you mentioned that have sadly passed away will want you to be happy. Always remind yourself of that.
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 13 2010, 01:04 PM
my dad is an alchoholic and he used to beat us but he quit a year ago i have no idea how long that will last and my family thinks im weird and doesnt like me and stuff so i can kinda relate to you alil but you have it way worse and im sorry for that *huggles* just try to be happy there is people on here and the ones who are sadly not with you anymore who care

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More