Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the end As we fade into the night Who will tell the story of your life? Who will remember your last goodbye? Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid,I'm not afraid to die! In the end, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
**warning this thread does not contain 'emo' art**... Apr 30 2010, 04:00 PM
... but I wanted to post up some images of what I have been up too in my arty ways whilst I have been on bed rest from appendicitis! Some are old and some are new, i would love to hear feedback and see what other styles of art fellow forum members express themselves through? I also do/am interested in abstract art, but currently customer demand has been for these: null null null null null null null xxx </3 xxx

Replies

BurningRainbow
May 07 2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah it's something that if you don't do it for a while you can be a bit rusty! I have just gradually increased the amount I am drawing from one pic every couple of days to one every day and like now... Im up at 7am drawing through till, well now, midnight ^.^ lol each drawing gets better and better: null null null I am currently building up my portfolio to try and get approved membership of the society of equestrian artists :) I would LOVE to be associated with them! I know there are lots of artists on here and if i could offer advice: practice makes perfect, always believe in yourself, and look at people doing a similar thing to you and think right how could I take what they are doing (promotion wise/styles etc) and do it better myself! Don't be scared to be proud of your work, cos if you don't like it why should anybody else? I was a bit timid when i started doing these a few years ago, now i'm confident i can do it, im pushy and I have in the region of 5-20 orders a day for commissions at the moment, and I haven't spent a penny on advertising ;) If anybody wants any help feel free to facebook me PM me, I am really busy so dont worry if i dont reply straight away :) xxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 10 2010, 04:21 AM
I like your dedication Rach. Do you get to have a break though? :D
BurningRainbow
May 10 2010, 03:27 PM
A break??? What's a break? lol I have been drawing since 6am this morning and it's now midnight! Does sleeping count as a break? or going to my part time job?haha :) I just love it and it'd be a dream come true to make a career out of my art :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 11 2010, 07:01 AM
Well I have a career making websites, so I'm sure you can follow your dream.
Ragde
May 14 2010, 10:08 PM
Wow! You are really good!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More