Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So can we pretend sweetly Before the mystery ends? I am a man with a heart that offends With its lonely and greedy demands There's only a shadow of me, in a manner of speaking I'm dead John My Beloved, by Sufjan Stevens

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Preps!?! May 13 2010, 03:50 AM
Ok so one of my best friends is this preppy little fake cheerleader, that doesn't know how to shut up and stop complaining and she wonders why I gave up cheerleading and being an over the top prep in elementary school!!! Does any one else find them as annouying as I find them?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Rescindment
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 06:43 AM
I'm fairly sure that the entirety of emo culture is hypocritical. Emos claim that their lives are so bad, or act like they are, and so permanantly give off this anti-social, hateful personality. Thus they exclude themselves from normal society, which they "hate" because it abuses them. It abuses them because they make it, by excluding themselves. It's a vicious circle.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 03 2010, 01:19 PM
no no im not saying that all preps are like this... I know some pretty cool preps hell i used to be one but when your so stuck up and snobby that you argue with somebody over a dress and then say "screw it I'll just get my mommy or daddy to buy me a new one. The dance might be tommarrow but they will pay extra because of how rich we are!" yeah let me just say I want to kill this bitch... and honestly i hope her and reid end up reading this because they can both go suck my imaginary dick!!!
Ane
Jun 04 2010, 07:23 AM
ha ha ha ha.. thats funny... so are emo's really that? LOL i don't do it =P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 04 2010, 01:31 PM
im not like that i can be at times but im sooo not hypocritical and i almost never complain about my life
Ane
Jun 04 2010, 11:41 PM
oh..ok

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More