Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Another knife in my hand, a stain that never comes off the sheets. Clean me off, I'm so dirty babe! I Never Told You What I Did for a Living, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Breezy
Alex Evans or what? May 14 2010, 01:23 PM
i was doing a photography session with my lil sis and this pic struck out to me, she looks slightly similar to AE, with the head tilt and the big blue eyes and the 'out there' glance.what do you think?

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 01:33 PM
some what yes... and omg people need to stop saying he is a model... he isn't he is a photographer but yes definatly a great photo
Breezy
May 14 2010, 01:37 PM
cause see even i know hes a photographer, hes one of my inspirations for my photography.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
May 14 2010, 04:01 PM
Wow..there is a resemblence there.. She has really nice lips aswell..lol xD
Breezy
May 14 2010, 05:43 PM
yea she my lil sis, she like comes over on friday and usually doesn't leave till sunday night, shes so close she can walk to my house. and of course she can't pass up a tingly conversation.....don't ask.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 16 2010, 12:45 PM
Yea she looks a little like him. Would she join the site?
Breezy
May 16 2010, 01:06 PM
if i told her about the site shed probably freak out and try to get on, she has gotten this idea of wanting to be emo all of a sudden but it seems she tries too hard. and just to let you know she just turned 11.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More