Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why don't you throw away everything to gain nothing at all But one less person who cares if you end up dead....I'll just forget Ultimatums For Egos, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Camera Jun 02 2010, 05:44 PM
grrr I lost my camera again!!! omg this is like the second time in the last week so sad :'(

Replies

Shaniqi
Jun 02 2010, 09:06 PM
hey I lost my ipod for lik the 900 time
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 03 2010, 12:42 AM
I lost my mums phone on the way back from a gig o.O Hopefully it's in my mates car though, or i'm dead...xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 03 2010, 01:25 PM
lmao... i've never lost my ipod because i ALWAYS have it
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Jun 04 2010, 09:38 AM
I lost several cameras, so your not alone xD My last camera, a Canon EOS 5D, was taken with me on a cruise all but once. I was taking a few pictures with my friends at all the nice things we saw on our trip. Everything was fine until I went to go get something to eat for my friend since she was hungry. I specifically told her to watch it so that it didn't get stolen or anything. When I came back to take more pictures, the camera was gone. My friend was out talking to some random people she didn't know. She wasn't anywhere close to the seat where the camera was resting at xD!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:16 PM
nikki was it an expensive camera? Oh and JustMe you find it?
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 05 2010, 06:59 AM
idk it was a xmas gift from a few years ago... lol i dont even know what type it is... and thats ok but have you ever lost your camera in your bedroom, lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More