Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So God give me the strength to do what you created me to do Miles Away, by Memphis May Fire

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
</3 help Jun 03 2010, 05:19 AM
I am feeling really depressed and I don't know who to turn to. It all started a few months ago. I was in love, I used to stare at my beautiful love just thinking to myself how lucky I was to have someone so indescribeably beautiful to call my own. Everything was happy, I was also moderatly pleased with all of my other 'friends', they were growing so fast and were all exceptionally beautiful too. I felt so lucky in their presence, to have so many radiant people to talk to and call my own. Then, and I wish I didn't have to get to this part, as tears are streaming down my face, something terrible happened. I can hardly describe it, it is so traumatic. It happened almost two weeks ago now, and I haven't mentioned this to anyone other than a few of my close friends. We were walking though the highstreet of town, at around 3pm. So happy, like a mirage now as I sit in my bedroom. We stopped off at the cadbury shop, and while we were waiting outside it happened. My baby, my beautiful and radiant thumbnail aquired a distinct crack. I almost screamed in turmoil and I noticed it's breaking, it's wound, it's pain. I then had to make the unbearable descision of whether to leave it, and undoubtably make it worse. I thought that, as the day wore on, the crack may increase downwards and cause the nail to be filed to a much shorter length. The only option I could foresee was that to rip the nail end from it's beautiful home. I remember my eyes welling up as I imagined the ugly version of nail I would soon have on the end of my marginally stubby thumb. Stifling a moan I ripped my baby off and had my nail reduced to a pathetic size. As if that was bad enough! Only 5 minutes ago, while I was getting over the trauma of my lefty-nail breaking, thinking to the future, of long and beautiful nails that would surely be growing in my baby's place. Looking down at my nails, I screamed as I realised my right thumbnail was reduced to merely a stump! I could see my ugly skin coming over the top of the short nail, making my hand look like that of a hobbit's! And to make it worse, while I frantically searched my room, I could not, for the life of me, find a nail file to sort out the issue! Here I am now, Writing this post as I have no-one else to turn to. My nails are disgustingly short, uneven and broken. I feel I cannot move on to my revision with such ugly things on my hands. Any advice? Please, I need help.

Replies

Emo Pictures - emoguy1038
emoguy1038
Jun 03 2010, 05:26 AM
buy stuff that grow nails
Emo Pictures - Rescindment
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 05:31 AM
I feel you. My grandad told me a story once. He served in the war, you see. He said "Son?" (I'm his grandson.) I said "Yes, grandad?" "Go bring in the garbage, please." I did so. I'll always remember those words, and whenever I feel sad I remember them. There's plenty of nails in the hardware store, you'll be fine.
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:32 AM
Yes Yes, I suppose that is a valid option. But you see, My friend, the nail growing solution has a very distinct and foul taste/smell and while I do want my nails to regrow as quickly as possible I feel Nail growing solution is very expensive and quite disgusting for merely speeding the natural process. Thankyou for your comment.
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:34 AM
Wow. That story, has moved me so much. I want to thank you sincerly for your comment. This has changed my outlook on life! I can imagine your story so vividly and, if i'm honest, I cried a little.
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 05:37 AM
It makes me cry everytime I remember it. That's why I think of it when i'm sad, it fuels my IMMENSE cutting sessions :'(
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:43 AM
The story that fuels my cutting rage is that of the flood in winnie the pooh. Poor piglet, stranded in the middle of the forest! So alone, with pooh in a pot of honey, surely about to die while his back crumples into him from being suspended upright. Tiger is laughing from the shore while the small, lonely piglet is left with the neurotic rabbit and a depressed donkey trying desperatly to save his best friend who, it appears, no-one but himself cares about! Christopher Robert sits idly in his room, not caring about his wild friends! Why, It's so sad! I cannot contain my angry at this in justice.
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 05:46 AM
Eeyore is my inspiration in life.
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:52 AM
I am very happy you have such a beautiful and well natured person for inspiration.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:31 PM
I like your imagination..
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jun 06 2010, 09:36 PM
gelatin makes your nails grow good. you can get like gelatin caps that you take and it will fix your hair and your nails

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More