Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste, what good is mine if i'm locked up in a cage? I was hoping you could help me out of here, so i could finally disappear. The Shake, by My American Heart

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

chaos6000
first lyrics ever. Sep 09 2010, 09:36 AM
This is the first time i hav ever tryed this. hope you like it: surranded by the same face. all of them stay close, no need for others, that just leaves me alone. (chorus) they all have no understanding, life is so easy for them, they dont even have to try! I whant them all dead! But if they did, only i would live. Whats this? a short brake from isolation? perfect! time to relfect on were my life became so shit! then its over and i go back to hell and be forced to try to talk to the mindless fucks! Well, its time away from constant bordem were all i have is my mine to keep me entertained because there is no one eles to talk to apart from my family who just shout and argue! Why cant i be liked and accepted? Just because i am fucking diffrent! (chorus again) People say it will be ok, people say i have to try, but when i go back, they make me whant to.....die.

Replies

Emo Pictures - escapethefate111
escapethefate111
Sep 09 2010, 12:30 PM
i liked it, gd job der XD
TheDayILeftTheWomb
Sep 10 2010, 09:40 AM
absolutely awesome...good job xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More