Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One final fight for this tonight! Woaah! With knives and pens we made our PLIGHT! Woaah! I can't go on without ur love u lost ...u never held on....we tried our best TURN OUT THE LIGHTS! Knives and pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Emos don't dance? Oct 02 2010, 07:57 PM
Apparently emos "are not allowed to" or "can't dance" if we can then we are posers... For those who dont know, i breakdance and i dont like this stereotype at all. Where do ppls get this from?

Replies

TheDayILeftTheWomb
Oct 03 2010, 04:44 AM
heyy dude, to be totally honest i disagree with anyone who says emos cant dance or whatever. When you think about it, people are emo because they want to be different-unique, not to fit into a stereo type. So the real posers are the ones who say emos should look a certain way or act a certain way. It really annoys me, real emos are emo because they FEEL it, not because they LOOK it or ACT like it. So dance if its what you wanna do, you arnt a poser they are. (By the way does it annoy you when people say ''im emo, i slit my wrists'' because that anoys me, as they're slitting there wrists to look emo, and not all emos slit there wrists)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 03 2010, 11:35 AM
It's been mentioned all over the Web emo's are too shy and depressed to dance. Rubbish I know. I was dancing last night in a rock club.
dark-side-risenx
Oct 03 2010, 11:54 AM
lmao.ridiculous.
chaos6000
Oct 03 2010, 01:04 PM
personly i dont like dancing at all but i cant see why other emos cant dance.
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Oct 04 2010, 07:57 AM
yeah so untrue. i dont dance much but i do dance waltz and classical styles

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More