Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hey, is your heart still beating? I can't stop the bleeding, I've lost you completely. Hey, gather all the heartache. I'll hold it in my hand, just to lose it all again. The Bright Side of Suffering, by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
mental health + bi polar Sep 14 2011, 01:12 PM
forced admission This is one of a series I have done related to depression and Bi Polar. Would be interested if anyone else has done any work related to these subjects?? Picture is composite of different photostock images mainly from the net but sdaly I dont know from who

Replies

CeeAnGeLCee
Sep 14 2011, 02:05 PM
iv not done any work on bi-polar but my dad has it and im getting tested for it since i show all the signs.. does that help?
Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
Sep 15 2011, 04:05 AM
I hope your test goes ok!!! both me and my partner suffer from depression or Bi polar and as you will know it is no joy ride. Having said that we found that once we decided to stop letting the illness define who we were and what we were, when we started to place more emphasis on the (what seemed at the time like a small amount) positive things we had, ie: in my case that was art and photography. we were more able to get on and improve. Yes we still have bad bits but we have learned to not let them take control. Again hope the test goes ok

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More