Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And today meant nothing, because youre gone. And I swear that this meant everything to me, because my hearts not home. Just say you're not into it, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

OnyxAngel
What Do You Do For Fun? :D Sep 14 2011, 08:28 PM
The title says it all. I want to see what other people on here do for fun :D I'll read each and every comment, I promise :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - SEB_olsson
SEB_olsson
Jan 01 2012, 07:37 AM
i skate
Emo Pictures - mybloodybride
mybloodybride
Jan 01 2012, 04:50 PM
I listen to music, play bass and guitar, write, and hang out with my friends.
Emo Pictures - LeeAhhRawR
LeeAhhRawR
Jan 03 2012, 04:43 PM
Listen to music, get drunk, go to gigs, get high, play bass, hang out with mates, watch tv, go parties. You know the usual shit :P
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Jan 04 2012, 06:40 PM
<- Fucking huggeee assss video game nerd XD
Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Jan 05 2012, 04:47 AM
I'm a huge snack cooking lover. Nachos, Ice-cream tacos, Salsa dip, Sour cream&Dill pancakes.. Then I go potato on my bed&watch some funny chizz on TV. Camp on the laptop for couple of hours, I used to go for walks & do photography until' my Nikon's display screen decided to give up, Listen to some music, Read magazines, Draw, Write, Make SM signs, Enter whatever contests, Go to gigs, Go Ice-skating, Blob around the Ruse Mall & go try on a bunch of clothes in the changing rooms of JC Walkini or Kenvelo, Vist The Dark, Turn on The Voice or Popcore {unless Popcore's shizz music artists come on-.-} & dance like a chicken, I usually start studying between 3PM & 4'30PM aswell, Cuddle my cat like a baby; That's pretty much all of it;]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More