Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cold was my soulUntold was the painI faced, when you left meA rose in the rain So I swore to the razorThat never, enchainedWould your dark nails of faithBe pushed through my veins again Nymphetamine, by Cradle of Filth

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Risks = Exciting! Oct 04 2011, 03:03 PM
Some of us love taking risks including me :) It keeps things exciting as long as you still have some control! Plus they are times in your life you usually never forget.. So what are some of the biggest risks you have taken?

Replies

rotflmfao
Oct 13 2011, 08:55 PM
^ikr
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 14 2011, 11:21 AM
During a summer camp kayaking trip,me and an a 8 year old kayaking expert(I was 12) went far out to sea with a camp counselor. We couldn't risk turning over because conger fish and electric eels were swimming around the kayak; plus we were above a reef.Subsequently,the current became soo strong that we were being pulled towards this huge boulder.... luckily using some kayaking technique we survived ( this was my second time kayaking my my life) It wasn't fully my choice to go into the situation lol, the crazy counselor took us out there because we were the "best duo".. but it was a risk to agree and it was good fun!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More