Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I know, I know, I know That theres a place for me somewhere out there Why dont u say so? I think Im caught in between The nights and days fly by When Im lost on the streets My eyes,they despise u for who I am poppin champagne, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XAmyAnti-VenomX
XAmyAnti-VenomX
snakebites.. May 16 2012, 12:00 AM
ok so I'm thinking about getting snakebites (once I've convinced my parents of course >.<) but I'm not good with pain.. or needles O.o so how much does it hurt on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest amount of pain) also, how does the pain compare to having your ears pierced because I had that done when I was 8 and it didn't really affect me xD thankies ^-^<3 x

Replies

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 16 2012, 09:49 AM
Kyaaay! The pain was about 4 I think. Without any attempts to alleviate it. And it was awesome! I want more *o* haha. Pain is to make real satisfaction with piercing ^-* don't worry. Umm..
Emo Pictures - XAmyAnti-VenomX
XAmyAnti-VenomX
May 16 2012, 10:55 AM
Thankyouu ^.^ Im move concerned about the needle tbh >.<
xxLadyLinaxx
May 16 2012, 12:32 PM
Haha, Yeah I'm getting my second one done In August. But I would have to say if you take really deep breaths and try not to get caught off gaurd the pain would be anywhere from a 2-5. But it all depends on you and your tolerance. For me it wasn't too bad.</b>
Emo Pictures - Cumbria1978
Cumbria1978
May 16 2012, 04:03 PM
I have a low pain threshold... but still want them bad! xx
Emo Pictures - MichaelaMasquerade
MichaelaMasquerade
May 20 2012, 07:00 AM
Oopsies, looks like my internet dun goofed again and posted a post i was posting in a diff topic at the same time here instead :/ Sorry, about that... Anywho, for me it was about an 8, but I have a really low pain tolerance. My friends who have them done say it doesn't really hurt at all. After they did the first one, I was tempted to just leave with that because I didn't want to go through the pain again, but I somehow got through it, and I was so happy with them :) Don't let that put you off either, like I said, I have a really low pain tolerance... Honestly, most people are okay with getting their ear lobes pierced, so that isn't much to go by. Unless, you thought that hurt a lot. In which case, you should be put under for future piercings XD You shouldn't care too much about the pain anyway. It only lasts a few seconds, and then you've got your gorgeous piercings :D
Emo Pictures - BabyAngel
BabyAngel
May 21 2012, 08:20 AM
Omg me 2 I have an extreme tolerance I hate poing pimples and I don't have piercings yet but i want to get my ears pierced and snake bites but I'm accosted -_-
Vakne
Jun 05 2012, 01:31 PM
Dont do it
Emo Pictures - rabid_rabits
rabid_rabits
Jul 20 2014, 10:22 PM
how do u even convince ur parent s to let u?!? cause i really want snake bites

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More