Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And the walls are closing in and you don't appreciate that in my hands tonight is where your fate lies Labyrinth, by Enter Shikari

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XAmyAnti-VenomX
XAmyAnti-VenomX
snakebites.. May 16 2012, 12:00 AM
ok so I'm thinking about getting snakebites (once I've convinced my parents of course >.<) but I'm not good with pain.. or needles O.o so how much does it hurt on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest amount of pain) also, how does the pain compare to having your ears pierced because I had that done when I was 8 and it didn't really affect me xD thankies ^-^<3 x

Replies

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 16 2012, 09:49 AM
Kyaaay! The pain was about 4 I think. Without any attempts to alleviate it. And it was awesome! I want more *o* haha. Pain is to make real satisfaction with piercing ^-* don't worry. Umm..
Emo Pictures - XAmyAnti-VenomX
XAmyAnti-VenomX
May 16 2012, 10:55 AM
Thankyouu ^.^ Im move concerned about the needle tbh >.<
xxLadyLinaxx
May 16 2012, 12:32 PM
Haha, Yeah I'm getting my second one done In August. But I would have to say if you take really deep breaths and try not to get caught off gaurd the pain would be anywhere from a 2-5. But it all depends on you and your tolerance. For me it wasn't too bad.</b>
Emo Pictures - Cumbria1978
Cumbria1978
May 16 2012, 04:03 PM
I have a low pain threshold... but still want them bad! xx
Emo Pictures - MichaelaMasquerade
MichaelaMasquerade
May 20 2012, 07:00 AM
Oopsies, looks like my internet dun goofed again and posted a post i was posting in a diff topic at the same time here instead :/ Sorry, about that... Anywho, for me it was about an 8, but I have a really low pain tolerance. My friends who have them done say it doesn't really hurt at all. After they did the first one, I was tempted to just leave with that because I didn't want to go through the pain again, but I somehow got through it, and I was so happy with them :) Don't let that put you off either, like I said, I have a really low pain tolerance... Honestly, most people are okay with getting their ear lobes pierced, so that isn't much to go by. Unless, you thought that hurt a lot. In which case, you should be put under for future piercings XD You shouldn't care too much about the pain anyway. It only lasts a few seconds, and then you've got your gorgeous piercings :D
Emo Pictures - BabyAngel
BabyAngel
May 21 2012, 08:20 AM
Omg me 2 I have an extreme tolerance I hate poing pimples and I don't have piercings yet but i want to get my ears pierced and snake bites but I'm accosted -_-
Vakne
Jun 05 2012, 01:31 PM
Dont do it
Emo Pictures - rabid_rabits
rabid_rabits
Jul 20 2014, 10:22 PM
how do u even convince ur parent s to let u?!? cause i really want snake bites

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More