Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One life to live One death to die One heart to beat One heart to be broken One beep to live One bang to die All that i have to say is good bye life or death, by kia rae motieth

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Sugarcane
Drawings! Jun 08 2012, 06:28 PM
Haii World!!! I have this awesome friend named MidoKilmy on So Emo. She draws pictures of mostly anime. Her drawings are really awesome! Go check her out! Anyways, I am also a pretty good artist so im thinking of submitting pictures of my drawings too, but im stumped! :\ I dont know that to draw. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thanks for helping me out! <(x.o)>

Replies

nezzyneon
Jun 08 2012, 07:31 PM
hi!! Yeah i know MidoKilmy and i agree her drawings are awesome! :D She inspires me to draw even more and yayy another artist! Can't wait to see your beautiful drawings sweetie :) Hmm, i mostly just draw what i feel like if i am sad i draw sad pictures, things that i want, etc. Hope this helps you....google is great for inspiration also! ^_^
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jun 09 2012, 01:06 AM
OMG x.x You killed me with this *dies* *-* Thank you <3! Now I'm motivated to work more on my drawings x3 I will try to add some new ones on my fb page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mido-Kilmy-Kotoba/176877735751461 well... You can also check out Nakamatachi-Team on deviantart ^ ^ I'm working for them. But I was too busy recently and u can see how much more arts made Shater this time XD I should do more than I'm doing.. yeah.. http://nakamatachi-team.deviantart.com/gallery/ Your support is very important to me. This topic helped me a lot in raelising that it's high time I drew new pics. And I can't wait to see ur works. Don't be afraid to show them. You're surely awesome! All we need is to believe in what we do and create. <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More