Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now I'm slowly giving up As the world keeps losing faith And you still turn your back Now the path I follow takes a toll on me, on you But there's no turning back. What If, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
crazy consert experances Dec 04 2012, 04:59 PM
whats your craziest consert experance? who were you seeing? where at? just want to hear some good stories lol

Replies

xXTeslaTafoyaXx
Dec 06 2012, 12:29 PM
Well, it wasn't a cool band but I'd say the story is cool anyway lol. I went to see a Reggae band called UB40 like four years ago, and I ended up sitting next to this absolutely GORGEOUS guy- he seriosuly could have passed as a model. So long story short we ended up dancing together through the whole concert, he kissed me at the end, and asked me for my number... So he kept telling me how beautiful I was and all that and finally he asked me how old I was. Turns out I was fourteen and he was eighteen hahahaha. Anyway, we ended up losing touch after a few months but that was definitly a pretty fun night. So that's my concert story lol.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 06 2012, 06:44 PM
hell yeah that sounds like a good night!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More