Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey if you stay you'll be forgiven,nothing you can say can stop me going home. Famous last words, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Drop Down My Account Menu May 13 2013, 03:52 PM
As some of you old members may have noticed the whole account navigation system has been changed. It is now all based on a drop down menu at the top of the page which also shows your number of notifications. This menu is on every page when you are logged in. It has been tested in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Nexus,.. Oh and it's a purely CSS based menu so also works with JavaScript disabled for those who know what I'm on about! Feedback has been mostly positive so far but if you have any issues let me know. It may be a bit of a shock to some of you guys and girls that have been a member for a while, but is the way forward..

Replies

it
Jul 20 2013, 09:42 AM
I think I found a glitch, when you go down the page, it obviously follows you but when it goes over the log out button it goes blurry, not a serious glitch but still
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 22 2013, 03:07 PM
What web browser did you see this in?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 23 2013, 02:36 AM
Is it surpose to follow you as you scroll down the page in safari ? If so it's a handy feature =] Occasionally it jumps to the oppsite side of the page but it think thats my phone ... But on the whole much better than the old menu :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 23 2013, 02:10 PM
Cheers Kate and yes it is. The only issue I have sometimes on my phone is the menu pops up when it shouldn't.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More