Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A dangerous upspring reflected on you, Has the kids telling fairytales based off your lie. The remorse of a princess who's mocked by her father. A revolt to her majesty she bows out for life. Off With Her Head, by GHOST TOWN

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
More chat mods! Jun 04 2013, 01:19 PM
Ok so we need some more chat mods now. The main points are: * You have to have been a member for at least a month * You need to have a picture of yourself on your profile * You need to actually be able to warn, kick and ban other members if they break the rules. * You need to be on regularly - at least a few times a week Some mods in the past have become one and don't really do anything. These get removed so don't be one of those please! Please reply here or email info@soemo.co.uk if you'd like to be a chat mod. Include your username and briefly describe why you'd be a good mod. Also please note I will ask other mods opinions as well before I add new ones.

Replies

Idontknow
Jul 25 2013, 08:34 AM
I think I'd be a good chat mod cuz some mods dontt realy do anything until asked or told to. This is not the kind of people I would like to be in charge. I would actually have the will to act because some people DO say alot of offensive things in chat. So yeah, those are my reasons but it is up to you guys.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More