Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just stand up and scream, The tainted clock is counting down. You gave in to me, Would you say the nights are far too long now? The Final Episode, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
warped tour 13!! Jul 29 2013, 12:54 AM
im super exsited for warped tour Tuesday this will be my 5th year :) my city is close to the last stop so many of you have already been so how was it? who did you see? I love hearing good warped tour stories i have plenty my self. i cant freaking wait! i really want to see hawthorne heights, chiodos, bring me the horizon, texas in july, forever the sickest kids, and black dahlia murder :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 30 2013, 03:28 PM
Hope you have an awesome time :)
Emo Pictures - LucideKitten
LucideKitten
Aug 02 2013, 02:45 PM
Oh my gosh it is so much fun!!!!! I saw black dahlia murder, silverstein, Hawthorne heights, we came as Romans, sleeping with sirens, and black veil brides. I think bvb put on the best show I loved it ^_^ but all of them did absolutely fantastic. It's also really easy to get a poster signed by Hawthorne heights by the way. I got one and its so cool!!! You just have to go to their merch tent you don't need a special wristband or whatever to go to the signing and meet them, they were really nice :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 03 2013, 08:40 AM
Yea I have seen Hawthorne Heights - nice guys :)
Bones
Aug 13 2013, 03:49 AM
hmmmm not fair :P xx
LiesjaaAnna
Aug 17 2013, 08:36 AM
Warped is finally coming to the Netherlands <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More