Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Youre such a sucker for a sweet talker, And will you tell all your friends youve got your gun to my head This all was only wishful thinkin Cute Without The E, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Play fighting Oct 01 2013, 03:51 PM
So come on who likes play fighting and does it much? Certainly can be fun till you start breaking bones xD A bit of blood is fine I guess haha.. *random topic but I'm wide awake still*

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 01 2013, 03:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with it as long as no major injures are sustained like you said it harms nobody. I used to tussel with my younger brother alot when he was weaker but now he's far too strong to even bother with (i blame ruby ) Also i could say it gets rather interesting with good mates and in relationships but i'll leave it at that =)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 01 2013, 04:00 PM
Shows you are close and can have a laugh I guess :D Just go with the flow... ah damn there goes my quote again.
xXTeslaTafoyaXx
Oct 02 2013, 08:21 AM
Play fighting can be fun ^^ I use to have a friend that was a football player and me and him use to play fight all the time. Fortunately no bones were ever broken xD
Emo Pictures - xblacklistMisery
xblacklistMisery
Oct 02 2013, 09:45 AM
I play fight with my girlfriend, but its just tickling and kinda wrestling a little.. just the cute kind. We love it and its really fun
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Oct 02 2013, 01:26 PM
lol it is fun expecally with your bf or crush but as long as it dosnt hurt bad my bf will try to tickle me under my arms i think its cute or when i try to pay for dinner he will like pick me up and hold me down so i cant get my money lol.
Emo Pictures - Alixpher
Alixpher
Oct 13 2013, 01:54 PM
I guess I play fight with my little brother...? I don't know if you could call it that, because usually he annoys me so much I end up scratching him, and then he punches me, and it goes on and on...
Emo Pictures - GemXGash
GemXGash
Oct 16 2013, 02:16 PM
I love play fighting not really had chance to do it for ages though :/
Emo Pictures - sixx98
sixx98
Oct 17 2013, 12:58 PM
i love fighting... it's just like playing around >.> <.<
CarnivalCat3
Oct 19 2013, 08:41 PM
<b>Play fighting is awesome! I do it with my friend Andrew all the time. Even at our school's homecoming dance we started wrestling!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More