Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

all these things i revolve me! you! just back up and tear my heart out! all these things i (revolve around me), by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MyOwnExample
MyOwnExample
Bring Me The Horizon Jan 21 2014, 02:57 PM
I'm embarrassed to say, on this site of all places, that I've only just discovered BMTH... Awesome stuff!! - "Can you feel my heart" and "sleepwalking" are favourites so far!

Replies

x__Zach__x
Jan 21 2014, 07:23 PM
You should listen to their old stuff. In my opinion, I found it better then their new style, but their change into modern prog rock was a job well done.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 22 2014, 03:51 PM
Glad you discovered them. I have seen them :)
Emo Pictures - screamotaku
screamotaku
Jan 22 2014, 06:56 PM
I like both old and new stuff, actually atm kinda prefer the newer stuff, just love some of those songs on sempiternal.
insane4ever
Jul 19 2014, 05:19 AM
They are really good !! Sempiternal is the best yet , but you really should see some of the old stuff. :-)
SophMae
Jul 19 2014, 10:14 AM
Sempiternal is my favourite album, I think :} it's so Deftones-y if that makes sense hahaha. I've liked them since early high school but first saw them in 2011, they're rad.
Spinymouse
Aug 31 2014, 04:01 AM
I love Sleepwalking when they play it in my favourite club. Great atmosphere then! :) And I saw BMTH in concert in July.
Sep 24 2014, 07:28 AM
I love their old songs alot, but their new songs are just AMAZING, i can't even describe the perfection... <3 but my favorite albums are Sempiternal, Count Your Blessings Suicide Season and This IS What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For ^^
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 27 2016, 01:59 AM
I only just now started listening to them. I mean I knew who they were before, but I had convinced myself that Alesana was the only band I liked with screaming so I didn't try any others. But now I love BMTH. obvi
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2016, 08:47 PM
They have some epic songs. A few shit ones too but not many :)
Emo Pictures - Himinnson
Himinnson
Nov 27 2017, 09:43 PM
BMTH! You're f*cking B*TCH!!!!!! I love it, i hear the old Songs (Shed Light/Who Wants Flowers When You're Dead? Nobody./Pray for Plagues(Tell Slater Not To Wash His D**k), the Metalcore (Chelsea Smile/Crucify Me/It Never Ends/Don't Go/Blessed with A Curse), Sempiternal and the New Songs ^-^ (Doomed/Happy Song/Throne/True Friends/Follow You/Avalanche/Drown) ^^'
Emo Pictures - junkoenoshima
junkoenoshima
Aug 23 2019, 04:24 AM
they slap
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 24 2019, 02:36 PM
Yes, they really give me the courage to put on that dark eyeliner and fishnet leggins.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:32 AM
I like their song True Friends because I can cry to that and think about how lonely I am.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More