Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I…I’m dying again I…I’m dying again This was then and now the last days before the return The memory will never be silenced or erase To The Fallen Hero, by God Forbid

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nevin
Nevin
would you rather? Jul 21 2014, 03:08 PM
Ill start by asking a would you rather... The next person answers it and puts a new would you rather question for the next person XD let the lolz begin!! would you rather stub your littleist toe, or caressed by a mole rat?

Replies

LittleWitch
Mar 17 2018, 04:37 PM
Probably slip on a banana. Would you rather cry in front of a crush or making an unfunny joke in front of them?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 19 2018, 12:10 AM
make an unfunny joke Would you rather drink pepsi or coke?
LittleWitch
Mar 19 2018, 03:46 PM
Pepsi all the way. Would you rather be freezing or burning up?
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 26 2020, 08:03 PM
Freezing. Plenty more you can do about the cold than heat. However if you meant freezing to death or burning to death... Yeah id still pick freezing. It would still be incredibly painful but at least its more of a sharp pain before you go numb and lose consciousness. With burning its way more irritating, itchy and painful in a less comfortable way and you have to smell melting skin and burning hair. Not a good way to go. Would you rather lose your mind and have only pleasant dreams or be perfectly sane but have only nightmares (both options are untreatable)
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 09:33 PM
id lose my bearings Would you rather ride a cruiser or a pocket rocket
chesterrose_
Jul 08 2020, 06:22 AM
Pocket rocket. Would you rather have the worst moment of your life seconds before death or seconds from now?
Blueyedice
Jul 11 2020, 05:40 PM
hard haha, id take the worst moment of my life now tho Would you rather have an encounter by freddy cruger or jason?
chesterrose_
Jul 16 2020, 10:59 PM
I'll take freddy cuz I could probably escape the psychological aspects easier. Would you rather red bull or monster energy?
Blueyedice
Jul 18 2020, 07:40 PM
hands down Monster, a lot of flavors and it doesn't have that taurine after taste Ford or Chevy?
chesterrose_
Jul 24 2020, 12:10 AM
I guess ford? I don't care much honestly. Denim or leather?
Emo Pictures - xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
Sep 07 2020, 07:51 AM
Cotton Would you rather smoke coffee or marry wana?
chesterrose_
Oct 26 2020, 03:19 AM
I'll marry wana ;) Would you rather not be able to sleep or not be able to stay awake?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 27 2020, 09:27 AM

Not be able to sleep

Would you rather ice cream or chocolate? 

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Jan 02 2021, 06:32 PM
Chocolate Would you rather walks in the park or drink in a pub?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 05 2021, 07:42 PM

Depends on the weather. Cold pub, warm park.

Would you rather turn back time or happy with the present?

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Jan 05 2021, 07:58 PM
Half and half Would rather stay or start over?
Bones
Jan 06 2021, 11:01 PM
I would rather stay. Would you rather climb a mountain or lay on a beach ?
Emo Pictures - EmoBigfoot
EmoBigfoot
Feb 12 2021, 02:25 AM
I would rather lay on the beach. I just moved up to Ohio from Florida like a year ago and i really miss the beach.🌴 Would you rather gargle some Jagermeister or some Fireball?
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Feb 13 2021, 11:10 PM
Fireball! I can handle that but I do not like Jager, ha Would you rather pee yourself on a first date, or throw up on a first date ??
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 14 2021, 10:37 PM
throw up. you can always blame it on illness, motion sickness or food poisoning. peeing yourself, you dont have much of an excuse unless you're 80+ or have a legitimate chronic condition would you rather wash your feet in the toilet privately for a month or lather yourself in jelly, roll around in feathers and call yourself a bird publicly for a day

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More