Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can taste it, I can taste it. I can taste the salty ocean brew. Zombies (Oceans Away The Sequel), by Chasing Victory

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nevin
Nevin
would you rather? Jul 21 2014, 03:08 PM
Ill start by asking a would you rather... The next person answers it and puts a new would you rather question for the next person XD let the lolz begin!! would you rather stub your littleist toe, or caressed by a mole rat?

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmoBigfoot
EmoBigfoot
Feb 15 2021, 03:26 AM
Psh bird for a day easy, as long as its not too cold outside 😉 Would you rather vape raw chicken juice or kiss me?😽
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 15 2021, 06:51 PM
Kiss you Would rather lie naked in the snow or lie naked in boiling water
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 15 2021, 10:19 PM
lie naked in the snow, not fun but not as bad as it sounds. its like an ice bath only dry would you rather body-surf through a tsunami or kick-box with a black hole?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 15 2021, 10:56 PM
Body-surf through a tsunami Would you rather have paper cuts on your eyelids every time you had to blink or threw up every time you breathed out?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 19 2021, 04:19 PM
Paper cuts on my eye lids seems less worse XD Would you rather ride a 3 headed horse or get in a free rolling car down a hill with no steering wheel?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 19 2021, 06:22 PM
3 headed horse for sure...seems less deathy :P Would you rather always have broken glass in your feet or in your hands?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 19 2021, 06:38 PM
On my feet for sure and then id karate kick bad guys with my bare feet 👍 Would you rather have a giant scare across your face from a sword attack or an animal attack?🐅 🔪
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 19 2021, 07:06 PM
Animals becuase they're cuter so I'd forgive them! Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 19 2021, 09:20 PM
Rewind button, that way i could do certain funn things over and over and over lolol Would you rather swim naked in an aquarium in front of people for 2 hours or go to a walmart and lick a shopping cart wheel for 10 mins straight?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 19 2021, 10:24 PM
Swim naked cuz at least I'd still be alive after. Fuck knows that's on a shopping cart wheel 😂 Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 19 2021, 11:55 PM
Oooo speak all the foreign languages! I feel like animals dont have much to say and i would feel bad for eating them if i could understand them XC Would you rather swim with sharks or swim with piranhas?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 20 2021, 12:29 AM
Ummmmm they're just as bitey as each other! I'll go shark though. Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 20 2021, 04:17 AM
Lose the ability to read, that way i could still listen and respond. Would you rather split your tounge in 2 or crop your ears to be pointy like an elf?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 20 2021, 09:03 AM
Elf ears :) Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
EmoBigfoot
Feb 20 2021, 01:44 PM
Id rather develope a cure to help people 83 i always wanna help the helpless. Would you rather live in space for a month or an underwater sea lab for 3 months?
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 20 2021, 02:33 PM
Underwater sounds fun Would you rather be forced to listen to the same 10 songs on repeat for the rest of your life or forced to watch the same 5 movies on repeat for the rest of your life?
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 22 2021, 04:00 PM
5 movies. considering I rarely watch movies to begin with it should be easy. plenty of other mediums to keep me entertained for a very long time. would you rather live in silent hill for a a week or live in the USG Ishimura for a day
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 22 2021, 05:41 PM
Silent hill - I love that siren. Would you rather Ben in the murder House or briarcliff manor?
EmoBigfoot
Mar 01 2021, 03:40 PM
The Murder House Would you rather eat a hand full of hobo hair(all at once) or lick one NY subway cart from one side to the other?
X_LoserKidd_X
Mar 01 2021, 03:41 PM
Hobo hair Would you rather have no teeth or nor lips?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More