Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How stubborn are these scars when they wont fade away? or are they just gentle reminders that now are better days. A Prophecy, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Maximus S. Postnikov. The Art Box. Jul 24 2014, 07:45 AM
Welcome to my... ART BOX Hover XL I decided to make my own version of Hover board. I hope this uploaded well, I am not sure about the Image system of SoEMo. Break The Ice. Made this with photoshop and C4D DVA Shirt Concpet Entered the contest to make a shirt for Deviantart. Did not win, but still was fun to try this out. NOTE: The shirt template was not made by me. Bio HT Was working on my skills with Photoshop. Cam Bot Decided to work with some more 3D elements. This was before I got into game development. So the poly count is high. Shattered Made a lot of wallpapers, this was my best one. You are free to use it, just don't claim credit. If the demand is high, I will upload a link for a download. I have it on a website that is famous for wallpapers, you will be able to download the right size according to your screen resolution. UI Did some UI work. So...I never made a gun before, but decided to make one, but instead of a normal gun, I thought that I would make it in a concept of a Ferrari. Yeah I know, it is sort of funny, you can tell where I gave up, the reason I wanted to make it, was because I saw someone make a spaceship Ferrari, which was really cool, but no one made a gun, so why not? Ahaha..yeah I am going to remake it later...maybe not. Space Ship Robot Robot 2 Decided to update my art.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 24 2014, 11:35 AM
Love the last wallpaper :)
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 24 2014, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the reply, what did you not like about the other ones?
Emo Pictures - heart_tainted_black
heart_tainted_black
Jul 24 2014, 12:02 PM
WOW GREAT ART WORK! I love the design work you put into it. Lot's of promise man!
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 24 2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you, Heart.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 25 2014, 02:20 PM
I liked them all that was just my favourite.
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 26 2014, 07:15 AM
Ahh alright, I just thought I needed to improve on something, and you knew what it was.
ShadowWalker
Aug 05 2014, 09:06 AM
Those are amazing!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Aug 06 2014, 12:35 AM
i love it. :)
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 07 2014, 09:49 AM
Thank you all for positive feed back.
MaximusStephonovich
May 06 2017, 05:26 AM
Decided to update my art, have at it.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 13 2017, 04:35 PM
Thats good quality digital work. Fantastic!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More