Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We'll stare straight faced, son't hesitate. See why would we want to make you bastards wait? Thank God I got this chance, now I can say! Do It Now (Remember It Later), by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Dear Ms. Lumierepoison: Jan 01 2015, 08:16 AM
Dear Ms. Lumierepoison: Thank you for your insights. The problem of a miserable person is, she or he makes other people miserable as well. It's contagious and infectious, and that's why I try to stay away from them. Nobody is attracted to a person with unhealthy mental state. Are you attracted to rotten apples? NO. WHY? Because this is how evolution has shaped you. Generally you try to stay away from rotten apples because that's how you have more chance of survival. I don't fight with kids. And I don't fight with adults. I have a good conversation with you if you are a reasonable adult. A healthy educated young lady would not swear or be angry over an article on the Internet. If you need a help, there are many resources out there for you. If you need a help, please feel free to let me know and I'll be more than happy to re-direct you. Sincerely, -Alice

Replies

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
Jan 01 2015, 08:26 AM
This is just a friendly reminder, Ms. Lumiereposion, however, I WILL BLOCK YOU right away without a thought if you swear on my forum one more time. Thank you :) -Alice

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More