Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She never looked so good, and I never felt so right, I never felt so right, I NEVER FELT SO RIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! Right Side of The Bed, by Atreyu

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Friendship Problems Jan 25 2015, 08:45 AM
I feel like I could do with some advice! I had a very close friend whom I chat to via facebook, but recently they've become very spiky at some of the things I say, do or post, They even seem to have problems with some of the people I talk to, as if they are jealous of them for no good reason. I think a lot of them, but I don't want to stop chatting to other people. I have deactivated my facebook acount as a result, but the whole thing has made me feel down, what should my next move be? Any advice I would be very grateful. :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 25 2015, 12:58 PM
Oh I wondered where you'd gone. You don't need people like that in you're life especially if you have already tried talking to them about it. Always here to chat anyway *hugs*
DangerUnstable
Jan 25 2015, 04:06 PM
have you ever considered that they may have a crush on you, if they are jealous of people talking to you, it could be also if they snap at somethings you write or say it maybe their way of saying they like you, kind of like when boys be mean to girls in school because secretly they fancy them ofcourse i could be completely wrong, but this is what i think looking in
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Jan 26 2015, 03:16 PM
I agree with matt and ross.. :) but they could be trying to deal with something in life and not ready to share:)
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 26 2015, 10:56 PM
Thank You Matt, Ross and Steph for taking the time to give me your advice, it is a big help Thank You :)
vanityfair
Jan 27 2015, 01:24 PM
No problem 😊
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Jan 27 2015, 06:24 PM
if his being "spikey" is more on the angry side then it's best to gradually keep your distance. If it's more of a concern type then throw out a line in a half joking half serious manner about him being jealous. Could be completely unrelated to you in which the first bit mentioned would apply.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Jan 30 2015, 02:17 AM
I'd say forget social media for a while. Had some of my closest friends photoshop my pics and posting it on their facebook wall as a joke. Some include replacing my face with a dog and etc anyway he thought the whole emo thing was funny and he was making fun of it despite him being my closest friend for years. Anyway I resorted to deactivate my facebook account and things are pretty chill with my friend and me again. Most of the time it is not that they want to annoy you it's just that it is so easy for them to do it over the social media and it especially bothers me when other people see his 'work' of me.
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 31 2015, 02:27 PM
Thank You Crankor and Xeno for your thoughts on this, still debating what to do, so all your advice really helps. And Xeno, hope things continue to look up for you and your friend and that you can put that incident behind you! :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 01 2015, 05:41 AM
Be interesting to know who it was as I suspected something could be totally wrong though and not my place to say!
vanityfair
Feb 01 2015, 05:55 AM
tbh i was in a similar situation and they wouldnt tell me what was up so i basically left them to it .. worked out better in the end . they'll come back to you if they care enough hun . sometimes friendships just die for no reason .
nightcat
Feb 19 2015, 06:13 PM
the situation described happened to me as well, i had let's say solid relationships over there, then after a minor drama on basic arguments within some mutual Friends, i had a few that were ready to 'block' me if i continued to speak to the people they didn't like, it did affected me too back then a lot, but after a while you realize they are being childish and is not worth your time
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Mar 04 2015, 12:45 PM
Thanks again everyone who offered advice on this including Steph and Nightcat. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More