Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't you think I know what I'm doing Don't tell me that it's doing me wrong You're the one who's really a loser This is where I feel I belong Snowblind, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Could anyone spare some time to give me hair advice? Mar 13 2015, 05:37 AM
I want to colour my hair light blue but I'm not sure if I should dye only my bangs blue or my hair completely blue.. Bleaching at a hairdresser is expensive so I can only make one choice. I don't know magically what will look better before trying it. So can anyone look in the crystal orb for me and tell me what I should pick? And for the people already fully dyed: Do you have to buy new dye often? Sadly money will have a strong vote in my decision.. Thanks for your time:3

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxRoxxieToxicxX
XxRoxxieToxicxX
Mar 14 2015, 09:50 AM
I think you should just try dying your bangs blue for a while and see how that works out for you. If you like it, dye it all blue. Hope it helped!
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Mar 16 2015, 09:23 AM
Well indeed, maybe just dye your bangs first and then look if you want it fully blue. And maybe if you have a good picture of yourself with your hair on it i can maybe photoshop it for you ? And if you want to safely bleach use Swartskophf (or something xD)Live XXL colour in blonde. You will have to bleach it 2 probably if you have dark hair but i see yours is already blonde so i dont think you need to. For more questions you can send a message if you want ! :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 16 2015, 05:04 PM
I also recommend Swartskophf Live XXL Colour
Emo Pictures - mechanicaloverdrive
mechanicaloverdrive
Jun 05 2015, 07:53 PM
Do the bangs first to make sure you'll like it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More