Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

take hold of my hand for you are no longer alone. walk with me in hell Walk With Me in Hell, by Lamb of God

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

DCRCrimson
i dont care about anyone... Mar 17 2015, 06:54 PM
I think it started when i was nine years old, my brother died because of an injury he got when he was in prison and everyone at his funeral was crying and saying how much they miss him, I didn't cry or care at all that he was dead, all I could think about was how he had spit in my face and said to fuck off when i was asking him to play with us i was four when that had happened but he moved away shortly after that so I grew up not really knowing who he was. I thought that was the reason why i didn't care, I would always have feelings for anime characters like Naruto, One Piece, ect but when i made my first friend seven months ago I shortly found out that i really didn't care much for her, sometimes i would make a stupid mistake and i would try to apologize for it but all i would end up doing is laughing, when I really thought about it i really didn't care if she was mad or not I just felt like i was obligated to say sorry to her even if i didn't mean it. even though we've only been friends for around seven months I trust her with more than anyone else has ever known about me. We're best friends and i trust her but just today i accidentally hurt her hand and she got mad at me I said sorry but I still had a smile on my face it wasn't just that but when i asked myself if i really cared I didn't feel a pit or pang in my heart like i did when watching an anime or movie, honesty i felt a bit amused. I want to feel some kind emotion for her i'm completely honest which is why she knows that I don't mean it when I say sorry to her I just don't get affected by it, does anyone else feel this way? When I think about it ever since I was in preschool, i had this friend I guess you could call her, we had the same toy phone and i thought i lost mine when i saw she had the same one, so I blamed her the teacher found mine but i don't think i ever apologized to her or even felt sorry and i was three years old!

Replies

Emo Pictures - roxapoxa131
roxapoxa131
Mar 18 2015, 12:20 AM
I think I've felt like that from time to time but in truth I deeply care about my best friends a lot. It could be because many people don't understand you and they seem to get mad over very little things. Such as the hand incident where your friend got mad. Some people wouldn't get mad about it, in fact I'm kinda one of those people. Unless you intentionally talk bad about my friends or me your pretty much on my good side so I don't get mad. So like...idk maybe you don't care as much because you realized the person was acting rude to you anyways. Idk if that made sense xD but I tried.
Emo Pictures - katy_ko_x0x0
katy_ko_x0x0
Mar 18 2015, 11:11 AM
Sooner or later you'll find someone you care about. It may be in ten seconds or in ten years. You never know. I've felt the same way multiple times. Ever since I got dumped by a guy I was with for a year I was a friggin robot. I didn't care if it was my best friend that i'd hurt. then one day i got a huge eye opener; there was an intervention for a number of my vices, such as: cutting, purging, blind aggression, underage drinking, sneaking out and partying, and running away. My friends were the ones who came up with the intervention and made me realize that even DIRECTLY hurting a person or INDIRECTLY hurting a person, you're showing them that you don't care about them at all. I changed my ways (not completely) i still purge and cut (its really hard to stop) but im more subtle about it and i stopped directlyy hurting the people who love me (my friends not my family). SO please do not end up like I was. Okay?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More