Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace the slot with what I once bought cause somebody stole my car radio and no I just sit in silence. Sometimes quiet is violent Car radio, by Twenty one pilots

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MadAngel98
MadAngel98
I'm so confuesed. Apr 13 2015, 01:07 AM
Okay, so I got out of a really REALLY shitty relationship and now I have people throwing themselves at me. This may sound weird but there are too many people throwing themselves at me. Like I'm flattered but I'm sad and confused and, not to mention scared out of my mind. Not only because I'm really REALLY shy but every relationship I've had (romantic or otherwise) has somehow made me want to kill myself. I've done all sorts of horrible things like cutting, ingesting bleach and window cleaner and all that crap. I've run away because I didn't want contact with anyone in the entire world, not even my mother. I just don't know what to do. People say they love me, then they hurt me and I don't know why.

Replies

Emo Pictures - EnderSaysScrewYou
EnderSaysScrewYou
Apr 13 2015, 06:10 AM
this sounds rly stupid and all i want to do is help be ugly like physically ugly and whoever throws themselves at loves you for who you are and not how you look and they are less likely to hurt you idk im just trying to help without being weird iim sorry if i no help you senpai IM RLY SORRY
MadAngel98
Apr 13 2015, 07:42 AM
I've been trying to not be ugly my whole life because people used to abuse me because of my looks but thanks, your words are amusing.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 13 2015, 04:42 PM
Just get to know someone of the people as friends and try figure out which would be best for a relationship. Don't have to jump into one.
MadAngel98
Apr 14 2015, 03:32 AM
I never have jumped, I'm too shy.
MadAngel98
Apr 14 2015, 03:32 AM
even if I wanted too, I couldnt/wouldn't

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More