Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I put my gum shield in, protect me from myself. I put my gum shield in, protect me from myself. I put my gum shield in, I think I need some help. I put my gum shield in, don’t need nobody else Gum Shield, by Don Broco

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

CutMyHeartOut
Third time broken heart, by the same girl... Apr 21 2015, 06:30 AM
Honestly, I don't know how to deal with this, it hurts so fucking much and I love her to pieces and she's basically told me there's no chance of us ever getting back together, we dated once, it ended horribly, we stopped talking for a while, then we talked for a bit and settled down as friends, I began earning her trust and respect back after the break up and we was going to get back together and then she got jealous because I told her I had slight feelings for someone else... And she's made her final decision that me and her are never getting back together... I don't know what to do, I feel fucking dead inside and I need help, for the first fucking time in forever, I admit it... I need help, and I need it fast, I'm barely eating, I've cut twice in like, the past week and a half, I've thrown up constantly, I've been overthinking so much my head hurts and I'm barely sleeping until I pass out from exhaustion, if anyone can help or give advice please do... I fucking need it...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 21 2015, 12:48 PM
All I can say from experience is once the depressed stage is over (and it will be in time) then just concentrate and finding someone else to make you happy.
Jenna0108
Apr 21 2015, 02:21 PM
I know how it feels to have ur heart broken. I know how empty u feel how dead and depressed. Just talk to me,I'm a good friend and a good listener. Just whatever you do don't do anything u will regret.
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Apr 23 2015, 05:13 AM
why would you ever give her three chances to do that to begin with?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More