Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When words mean nothing, I'll be here singing On and on and on and on.. World's Away, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

The_Omen_of_Marina
My Friend Feels Suicidal Apr 30 2015, 02:22 PM
Ok... so one of my close friends has been saying that he hears a demon whenever he goes to sleep saying that he should kill himself... my friend has been getting suicidal thoughts and I've been trying to tell him how amazing the world is and how he should stay in this world and how people care about him... but I don't know if it's getting through to him... please give me advice on what I should tell him... please

Replies

Emo Pictures - DarknessInside
DarknessInside
May 15 2015, 01:16 AM
It's hard to explain. But compassion is the best thing. Ever. I've had problems and I found reflection the best thing. Anything like music that can take you away from it all. Hope this helps x
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
May 15 2015, 03:59 PM
Hi. Sounds like a very desperate situation you feel in.It can be so hard for someone going through those thoughts and feelings, but what some people don't realise is that it can be equally as hard for friends and family as they can feel helpless in that situation. First of all and most importantly, make sure you keep telling your friend how much you mean to them and that how much it would also hurt YOU if they were no longer there. Also please try and commuincate that the best way they can help themselves is by getting in touch with someone who can help, or let you contact someone for them. Perhaps seeking out medical advice will help get them onto some medication which can really help them to feel better, but the motivation and support you can offer will also make this process a lot easier for them. If you need to talk things over please don't hesitate to message me. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More