Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I took you up against the wall On the rooftop we climbed through broken windows It's how alive you make me feel Shot a photograph to capture you and prove that this is real Wrap Myself Around You, by Kill Hannah

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Friends are haters.. May 05 2015, 10:34 PM
Ok so in high school there is this girl lets call her Lucy. She's really "pretty" and is the main flyer in our high school cheer team. I got assigned to do an all year school project and we both have to be at each other house and stuff throughout the year. Her friends are obvious the "cool,swag fags, prepps," and mine are the reall mvp's lol. They're fun and amazing group of people, so their actions surprise me. So throughout the year I've become close to her and she has invited me to parties and such (which I've declined) Her friends are not that bad either. The problem is that my friends don't like her at ALL. When I invite her to hangout they give her dirty looks and are rude to her. When we play songs and Lucy says she like one of them they say stuff like "girls like you shouldn't appreciate good music. Or like "why don't you go get high and fuck you little friends instead of being a bother" Lucy tries to take it as a joke even though you could tell it hurts. She tries to be nice but they dont accept the kindness. I've also followed some of her fashion advice (especially hair advice lol) now my friends think i'm a fake and all that stuff. They think i hang out with her is for her popularity even though thats not true. <b>WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Replies

blackveilhusbands
May 06 2015, 06:51 AM
lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More