Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Who ever said that life was fair when you lived without a care. When your Invincable... Leavin when your Livin Invincable, by Jesse McCartney

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Karebu_Neko
I feel horrible... May 11 2015, 11:02 PM
so, I'm depressed, always. I'm weird, small, never confident, tired, sad, anxious, and alone. My family thinks I'm a creep. They talk about me behind my back. I lost my mom a few years ago after a train accident she was in when I was 3 months old. She lived in a hospital for about 10 years, then finally passed away. My dad doesn't want me because I remind him of my Mom, he has my brothers because they have a different mom. My grandpa walked out on me and my grandma so we're broke a lot. I told my grandma about how I love someone I met on the internet and she says I'm crazy and I need to get over her. It makes me sick how everyone around me acts... they only talk to me when they feel happy, if they're not happy they take their anger out on me. I feel like no one really loves me and I'm just a pin cushion... and they poke and prod me until I can't take it anymore... I'm different than everyone around me.... I hate my "family" and they hate me. I feel like there's a monster inside me and everyday I live here with them, it gets closer to coming out and tearing everything apart. I feel like I need to let it out, I can't keep living my life with a mask on... I feel like I'm going to snap and lose my sanity... please help...

Replies

KrisztiNeeChan
May 12 2015, 08:27 AM
Hey! Ohh, i can feel your pain. You know, this community is always here for you. I could try to help, but i'm not sure my advices would be good for you. Don't let your family and the others to make you feel like this! Break out! Tell them that you are equal with them even if you are different! Firstly you must know that you are an important piece in this world as anybody else. Don't let them make you feel that you are not! Let your family to see it. But if they make you lose your sanity and you feel your beast wants to come out, then show them that! Show them that you are not a toy what they can play with. Because you are not a toy. You are a human. And you deserve to be loved!
Emo Pictures - SLOW-LIFE
SLOW-LIFE
May 12 2015, 01:42 PM
yes guess Kriszti is right :) you got ppl here and maybe even in your school or something like that. And don´t think there will never be anyone to love you. Sometimes it just takes time and power (to keep your head up) until you find someone. Feel free to talk to me about anything if I can be of any help ^3^ And if it´s just unbelievably horrible and you can´t stand it any longer and hate them absolutely you can call the Police to get you out of there so you can start from zero - that sounds drastic but may help you remember: there will always be someone who likes you. Even if they live far away or don´t know you in person. I can tell from this post alone that you´re most likely an adorable and sensitive person. And this world is a bad environment for sensitive people but still - it´s a treasure - better keep it ;)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More