Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

im gunna draw a picture, A picture with a twist. Ill draw it with a razor Ill draw it on my wrist poem, by some girl

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
How to keep your hair dark? Jul 27 2015, 07:13 PM
I finally decided what to do with my hair jeey! I'm going to keep most of it my own blonde but will dye my bangs and a bit around it black. But how am I going to ensure it will stay black and not get lighter or greenish because of the blonde hair it's dyed on? If you have any advice thanks:3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Aug 02 2015, 05:56 PM
Are you going to use permanent of semi permanent dye? I used to have a black fringe (dyed black, Original blonde) and the rest of my hair was blonde, and i dyed it with black permanent dye, and it stayed in place, the blonde did'nt turn green or anything. The only thing i have to say is that if your hair is in the sun a lot, it can turn into black hair with a very light brown glow. If you have more questions feel free to ask :)
Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Aug 03 2015, 07:21 PM
I used permanent dye. So it will stay in longer than my previous blue dye^^ Ah well, I'm mostly staying indoors so I guess that won't be a big deal. How long will permanent dye stay? For a few months or a few years? I have no clue:p Well my hairdresser adviced me to buy some softer shampoo or one special for dyed hair. Anyway, I'm quite happy with it
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Aug 06 2015, 04:22 PM
Looks pretty cool! :D my experience : black permanent dye stays .. forever, until it grows out or if you bleach it xD
Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Aug 06 2015, 04:26 PM
Thank you:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More