Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And just to soften the blow I'll steal all of your kisses (your kisses) And sew them up In the creases of our hearts. Kiss And Makeup, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Polski_101
Polski_101
Telling you guys the truth... Aug 03 2015, 09:54 PM
I guessed this would be the best place to type this. I'm a bit stuck tbh, I've got a lot to say and don't know how to explain. I'm bisexual basically, I've not really told anyone because I don't really want to tell people I know yet because I'm too worried on how they will judge me, probably most will be fine with me but basically I'm too scared to say it anyway. However I want to be clean on here so that maybe people can show interest or whatever because although I'm bisexual it gets more complicated. Let's get this straight by bullet points: - Yeah I'm bisexual - I'm heteromantic or whatever you want to say (basically I'm more interested in a relationship with a women more than a guy - don't give up though cause I'm not 100% sure yet) - Parents will probably not like it - Friends don't tend to know I want to know whether things are right or not, I don't really want to advertise a relationship or love or anything, basically this is more help in accepting myself but would rather people know and can respond to know the truth. Thank you and wish you all the best, I've not said anything yet properly on YouTube or anything and probably won't for a while. If you would like to see it though, it's called Emothic and I'm linked somewhere on here to it anyway. Thanks again guys Jan

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Aug 04 2015, 06:28 AM
Hello,I am actually Pansexual and came out publically in 8th grade,and told my parents when I was in 11th grade,they were surprisingly accepting of it but I know not all parents are that okay with Gay. I get where you're coming from because personally I prefer women but I am also sexually attracted to men and don't really care what sexual organ a person has. best advice I can give with it is just start off small by telling a few close,trusted friends,then try coming out at school. After you feel a little more comfortable with yourself and the fact that people know maybe one day you can tell your parents :)
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Aug 04 2015, 06:34 AM
All in all though you just be comfortable being you and don't let anyone make you feel like you shouldn't be happy with yourself :)
Emo Pictures - EnderSaysScrewYou
EnderSaysScrewYou
Oct 06 2015, 12:32 PM
^^^^ This Guy is awesome

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More