Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

taking back overdone free and safely suvernior's go out of style your right on you do it so ill be mad abd you'll be gone and im sad cause you'll be alone 3rd measurement in c, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Hair Tips for Curly Hair Aug 31 2015, 11:44 PM
I have extremely curly hair, and my parents won't let me style it until we're sure what to do with it. I was thinking like Andy Biersack 2012-ish fringe and pull the rest back until I can find something else to do with it. I dont want to style my hair too much, because in the future I might want my curls back. Anyone have some tips for emo curly hair?

Replies

SophMae
Aug 31 2015, 11:47 PM
Depends what you're wanting to do with it! Are you wanting more defined curls, more moisture etc? I also have curly hair hah, it's so hard to manage and v frizzy.
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 01 2015, 12:15 AM
I really want more of a straight hair. I dont mind the curls, but id like more wave than curl. does this make any sense?
SophMae
Sep 01 2015, 11:43 AM
The only way you'll be able to do that is with straightening :( that will kill you hair, so make sure you use something which will lock in any moisture - like honey (it's a natural humectant), and also stuff with eggs in which increases tensile strength!
xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 01 2015, 03:29 PM
I really don't want to straighten it. Other people in my family used to straighten their hair and it ruined their curls, so I'm a bit wary with that. I was thinking maybe some rekaxing cream or molding gel to give it a smooth and sleek look.
Emo Pictures - ThatDerpyEmo
ThatDerpyEmo
Feb 11 2016, 05:35 AM
I have the same problem so I put 1/3 of my hair to the front of my face and straighten that while leaving the back curly. I endure my curls but endure my emo as well, its simple. and for a cuter look I put my curls in a half ponytail.
Emo Pictures - -Winter-
-Winter-
Mar 29 2016, 06:58 PM
Honestly, I've been there. I have an afro that I straighten down! Just get a cheap ($30) straightener, and straighten it and then just do the classic emo "Flop" hairstyle. It's -really- easy, and you get better at it every time. oh yeah, also, once you take a shower all your curls go completely back, so don't worry about it. Try a style like my profile picture. Hope this helps! ^_^
CharlieLifeless
Apr 04 2016, 01:34 AM
Try using strong hairspray, or even hair wax after straightening, this will help keep it in shape :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More