Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We are the death of the party, were here to save you. Death of the Party, by New Years Day

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Procratinating Sep 03 2015, 10:24 PM
So I have about 5 projects, three are due tomorrow and I can't stop putting them off... Help?

Replies

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 03 2015, 10:44 PM
Tell yourself that you'll earn a reward when these are done, and if you convince yourself that's true, you will be able to go through projects with ease. Its a nice state of mind to be honest. Afterwards, go on and do what you want to do!
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 03 2015, 10:45 PM
lol i'll try that
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2015, 10:51 PM
I procrastinate loads so can't help sorry :D Oh shit I'm procrastinating now too haha
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 04 2015, 04:04 AM
Update: It's 12:05 am, I'm not near done, and I give up on life
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 04 2015, 04:49 PM
Second Update: I was up till 2 am doing it
Xnxrchy
Sep 06 2015, 02:38 PM
You did them at least!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back~ And it helps to break up projects into smaller parts over time, if that helps.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2015, 09:02 PM
Looking at and talking about cars distracts me lots...as does finding new bands
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 11 2015, 01:29 AM
I usually get on here, go on tumblr, or write stuff for wattpad
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 15 2015, 09:15 PM
personally the best way i find to beat it when i'm studying/revising is: procrastinate to another assignment or subject and make a start on it instead of procrastinating away from your studies,that way you're being productive and making a start on other pieces of work you have to complete too! Also parental controls on computers..use them! they often have a website blocker/timer so you can set up your computer to allow you to have X amount of time online /on a set sites per day before it blocks you off it ( till the end of the that set time period you created ie blocked from tumblr 4pm - 6pm, any time before of after those set times you can use the site) that way you can't get distracted/tempted by them:P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More