Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Its been a while since i felt those lips and the cuts from your fingure tips, I\'m telling my self that your gone now the nightmares are comning on Nightmares in 3D, by Cherry St.

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Is it weird? Sep 23 2015, 06:41 PM
Is it weird that i want to become a therapist or psychologist? Because i always hate to go and seek for professional help, but on the other hand , if people feel like they can't go anywhere or can't talk to anyone, i always want them to talk to me because they are not alone. So is it weird i want to become that, but professionaly? Because a lot of people want to make a career out of their hobby, like being in a band, professional soccer player etc. So that's why i want to become a therapist. But is it weird that i want to become one, because i hate to go and seek for them? I hope i'm making myself clear here :')

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Sep 23 2015, 08:52 PM
How's that weird? That's fucking awesome! If you like being the go-to for people so they know they're not alone, that's great! If you can achieve a career from that, that's amazing!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2015, 08:54 PM
Not weird at all and hope you follow and achieve your goals :)
Emo Pictures - Kyleblackrose1313
Kyleblackrose1313
Sep 24 2015, 06:22 AM
i find it lovely :3 do what makes you happy! and then be the best you can be!
Emo Pictures - Girl_unmasked
Girl_unmasked
Sep 24 2015, 10:59 PM
I think it's awesome! :-D it makes me think you would be a really good therapist
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 25 2015, 02:28 AM
No that's a lot better then my goals of becoming an assassin!.... er What? i didn't say anything
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Sep 25 2015, 02:47 PM
Thank you guys for the nice comments :) And believe in ur dreams dude, become the best assassin there is.
Emo Pictures - FusionFallX
FusionFallX
Oct 08 2015, 07:20 PM
dude tbh this is what I wanna do with my life, but I sorta wanna do something with computers
Emo Pictures - Jelly
Jelly
Oct 13 2015, 08:35 AM
I don't really get it when someone says about something that it is weird, Think about that we are the ones who choose what is weird and what is not. If you like something, Just go for it :) You can never know how things will go out for you... for the best and the worst (Hopefully for the best) (◕‿◕)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More