Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Believe in me, When you feel like you're losing all your hopes and dreams. Believe in me, When I am gone, you gotta keep a smile on. Believe in me, Goodbye, my friends, just celebrate the times we spent. Believe, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Baby_emo_panda
Baby_emo_panda
Evan: the lovable dickhead Oct 30 2015, 09:24 AM
So, my boyfriend, Evan, is such a jerk. We’ve been dating on and off for like 4 years now, and he’s cheated on me a few times. I always forgive him because, I love him soo fucking much… I don’t even know if he loves me anymore though. He says he does and stuff, but he hasn’t replyed to my texts since Saturday. I never want to leave him, but he puts me through so much pain. I’m always suspicious of him now, but I won’t leave him. I feel so alone with out him. I don’t know where I stand with him or what to do anymore… help?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2015, 10:20 AM
My advice talk to him about it again. If he doesn't seem interested or you think he is lying simply say you are thinking of leaving him. See what his reaction is then. Either way you will find someone else in time trust me!
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Oct 30 2015, 03:56 PM
Leave him,if he cheats on you he does not love you,care about you,or respect you. You can do a lot better than someone who cheats on you and ignores you and you owe it to yourself to find better. I'm sure you can find someone else but you don't need to be with someone who makes you feel insecure and hurts you,that's not what love is about.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More