Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Say so long to innocence From underneath the evidence You taste like Heaven, but God knows you're built for sin built for sin, by Framing Hanley

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

I_The_Darkness
Well it's time for me to go Nov 19 2015, 10:08 PM
Well everyone, Some of you know me some of you dont anyways, after a long battle with depression, Suicudal thoughts, Self harm and other shit, I've chosen the route of ending it all, no tablets or therapy can fix me, So i have chosen my set path, but before i go i need to thank some people Matt/tasha- you are one of the closet guys to my heart, and i'll never forget you, You have a big heart and soo amazing, i hope you and tasha grow old together, you two are the closet to me and i'll live you forever <3 i might be gone but i wont stop loving. take care Jemmy, Well the past wasnt good, but the past few weeks you've been a star, you an amazing girl with amazing talent and you're eyes are stunning, ill miss you take care. Sophie - amazing Now i rrespect i've said this many times but this time it's my decided choice sorry, eventully it was going to happen may you all take care good bye.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 20 2015, 12:00 AM
<3 you'll be back I hope!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More