Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Earth remains in worry, hate and fear Into The Void, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXshadowCx
xXshadowCx
cutter's thoughts Nov 21 2015, 05:14 AM
go so fast moving so slow wondering how far i will go who can raise the bar I’m not out to be a movie star maybe some money i won’t act funny for a girl who may or could rock my world it seems dreams come and go when its time for me to enter my show i'm an actor on the stage not a man of rage you couldn’t put all my feelings on a page so i give you pieces of what you need help me grow I’m a growing seed full of soil water and rain let the water be my pain and the soil help me sustain i've made my bed my bed is read so let me stay don’t touch me I’m here to stay not much to say but enter my shoes into my reality can you say my spilt personality …? can you see my split personality times my spilt personality devices reality so insane that secretly I’ve become sane a warrior at heart thats why i rip myself apart with no remorse my rhymes show I’m ready to die but ready to live so if i give you a deep reflection can you be the one to take my shadow to the sun if so i hope i don’t burn in this game i wanted to learn how not only to stay alive but to do more than survive thats what we all strive for as i reach the store i say i've made my bed now here i lay don’t pick me up I’m here to stay my world today isn’t great a gridlock outside hope I’m not to late seeing time fly wondering why no goodbye no hopes just another solider hanging on the ropes looking for a way out people come in so i stay out wishing anything and everything a chance to dance with my spilt personality so calm so destructive at the same time i can make you laugh and cry in the same rhyme sit back and stain time and you will remain mine in my lyrics in my heart we tell our stories through our art

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 21 2015, 03:46 PM
I like this =]
BLAKW0LF
Dec 15 2015, 12:21 PM
i love emo poetry

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More