Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Monster, How should I feel? Creatures lie here Looking through the window That night he caged her Bruised and broke her He struggled closer Then he stole her Violet wrists and then her ankles Silent pain Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams Monster, by Meg and Dia

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Astella
Astella
New song from my band — "Honey, I Ain't Your Type" Dec 25 2015, 07:24 AM
https://soundcloud.com/josias-menzel/aesthetic-amorous-honey-i-aint-your-type I don't know if you've ever been approached by a normal or fake looking person and segregated by the way that you look. For those who have, you know what I'm talking about. It could be a high school jock or a basic blonde bimbo who laughs at you because you don't dress like a slut. This song is about segregating those people. With your dark eyes, haunted regrets and timeless experience; look down on those cretinous idiots and let them mingle with their own stupid breeds. You are above them, and you are certainly not their type. Hope you enjoy & let me know what you think.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 25 2015, 10:32 PM
Sounds good =]
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 30 2016, 06:55 PM
A bit dramatic, but I guess that is what sells.... Nah I am kidding its really good.
CharlieLifeless
Feb 02 2016, 04:35 PM
This reminds me of like old pop-punk, keep it up man! :O
Mar 17 2016, 08:30 AM
it sounds professional
Emo Pictures - XxHe
XxHe
Jun 05 2016, 06:37 PM
That was awesome😆

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More